22 Crawford St.
ppcollectables
croker
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

mallams design sale - Page 3 Empty Re: mallams design sale

Post by philpot May 19th 2023, 6:08 pm

mallams design sale - Page 3 1f604  mallams design sale - Page 3 1f604  mallams design sale - Page 3 1f604

Thanks Croker. Still can' mallams design sale - Page 3 1f602 do cms to ins in My head!
philpot
philpot

Number of posts : 6447
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by croker Yesterday at 9:37 pm

The latest offering from mallams design sale including approx 220 lots of studio ceramics sale date 12/06/24 https://www.mallams.co.uk/auction/details/ox-modern-art-design/?au=551
croker
croker

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2021-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by philpot Today at 6:29 am

One keeps on using the phrase Bread and Butter auctions about the Mallams sales. This is a bit ditto! But that is probably very unfair. It is another of their excellent sales for the average collector. Which is ideal for lot of people. Just few Whizz bang multi thousand £ type pieces which attract the headlines.
It is the sort of sale that if I was a starting collector I would take a very long time perusing, inspecting, and Photographing. Its virtually a free education in Studio pottery collecting. Oh for the days when Christies and Bonhams had their big London sales which one could look at and gawp! Mind you, the budget end Bonhams Bath sales were also a fabulous educational process!
Mallams place in Oxford centre is quite small and tight, With the centre of Oxford being a bind to get to by car, Park and ride it always was!
philpot
philpot

Number of posts : 6447
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum